What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and sufficient (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:3).
- We believe there is One God existing in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 8:6, John 1:1, Matthew 3:16).
- We believe that all people are born, dead in sin, deserving hell as punishment, and will stand before God, responsible, without excuse (Ephesians 2:1, Romans 6:23, Romans 1:20).
- We believe in the Gospel: Jesus came to die for sinners, was buried and raised, and sits at the right hand of God (I Corinthians 15:3-4).
- We believe that dead sinners need a Perfect Substitute, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to pay for their sins and make them right with God (Romans 3:21-26).
- We believe there is one response to the Gospel, two sides of the same coin: turning from sin and trusting in Christ (Acts 20:21).
- We believe Jesus is Head of the Church and has given us two ordinances for the Church: baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 28:19, I Corinthians 11:25-26).
- We believe in eternal heaven for believers and eternal hell for unbelievers (Matthew 25:46).
Regular people being changed by a REALLY BIG GOD.